April 8, 2009

Birthday Wishlist

1. Apple Classic iPod

Okay, just to let you know, my iPod was stolen when I was in Amsterdam. *TEAR* I really want to get a new one, but me no have money......

2. Shoes

Athletic, dress, casual. Whatever the style they may be. I really need to renovate my shoe drawer for sure. It's been the same since I left high school

3. Cake

I haven't had a LARGE cake to myself for a long time. Okay, I know this sounds so selfish since birthday cakes are to be shared with friends, but I have this urge to have a 16" cake all to myself......

4. Summer Job

Stupid York International did not accept me for intership just because:
a) I'm second year student
b) I have too many international experiences (growing up in Taiwan, learning French in Quebec, World MUN in Netherlands...) that they just assume I don't need it. Biatch.
In addition, I'm having a hard time finding jobs that start in June since our sememster is extended because of the strike. Another biatch.

5. Books

I'm really sick and tired of reading textbooks. And I haven't had time to renew my bookshelf of novels. What books should I get?

1 comment:

  1. dang. you DO have a ton of international experience...me so envious :P

    anyway. best of luck on those wishes...it sucks not having any job/internship in the summer...im in the same boat for diff reasons.

    books...hm...dunno. ive been reading textbooks all year as well XD

    happy bday :)

    ReplyDelete