April 23, 2009

Some Shots of My Life

1. A picture of you in your room.
My chair, desk, bed, couch, closet and everything else is behind me.

2. A picture of you posing with someone you don't actually like.
That's a bit harsh. And plus why would I want to see their face again???

3. A picture with a former crush.
Which one? ;)

4. A picture of you very drunk
It was at Liz's party. Enough said.

5. A picture of you with a parent or two.
Don't have pictures of me with my parents

6. A picture of you on your birthday, or your favourite holiday.
New Years Eve '08

7. The youngest picture you can find of yourself in digital form.
Coaching Middle School Volleyball, Fall 2005. Good grief what was I???

8. A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits.
I enjoy wearing suits.

9. A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera.
Never remembered this photo taken, but love it nevertherless!

10. A picture you miiiiiight have edited to make yourself more attractive.
I kind of did.... not a lot though!

11. A picture of you and a team or club you're in.
IDS Crew
YMUN

12. A picture of you showing off a new haircut (even if it's an old haircut now)
First time ever getting a buzz cut. Now it's crew cut.

13. A picture of you truly being yourself.
Being true to my roots, of course!

14. The most recent picture of you.
Taken April 17.

15. A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous.
A bit too much.

16. A photo that you are tagged in that you aren't actually in.

17. A picture of a time in your life that's over, but you wish it wasn't.
World MUN Love forever!

18. A picture of a time in your life that's over, and you couldn't be more thankful that it is.
It was good to grow up.

19. A picture with your oldest friend.
Friends and neighbours since birth.

20. A picture with your newest friend.
Taiwan
hearts
Venezuela!

21. A picture of you when you were anything but happy, even if you were smiling and did your best to hide it.
Why would I show it here?

22. A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken.
What a scandalous shot...

23. A picture of you when you were a different person than you are now.
Junior Carnival, Fall 2005. I was soooo different.

24. A picture of you in a fashion "DON'T".
Is that even possible? With me???

25. A picture of you in a swimsuit - whether you love it or loathe it.
I never did like going to the beach except for tanning. So no pics of me in it.

26. A picture of you taking a shot / chugging a beer / downing some sort of mixed drink.
People do it, all right?

27. A picture of yourself that you hate.
That may be a lot...

28. A picture of you with someone you love.


29. A picture of how you'd like the world to see you.
:)

30. A picture that describes how you would like to spend everyday.
Don't judge

31. A picture of a time when everything was changing.
Quebec, Summer 2007

32. A picture that makes your heart hurt.
Nope. Again, why would I show it here?

33. A picture that makes your heart smile.
There's too many of them.

34. A picture of one of the best nights or days of your life.
Only between you and me, Mimi.

3 comments:

  1. There's a million pictures,
    and just as many girls in it :P

    I do love the jumping picture, butt kicking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And our pictures??? mmmm I'm starting to think that we are not so good friends.... i'm just kidding!
    Nice pics!!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete