December 3, 2008

Preparation. Return. Countdown.

As I wait for my food to cook before going for exercise, I'm also cleaning the room and preparing things I want to take back to Taiwan.

My Italian friend once told me that his mom said that people who clean their rooms regularly to maintain order in their own personal space are clean in their soul and life.

Um. Hmm. I clean my room, but I wouldn't concur with the "clean soul and life" part of the statement. But sometimes cleaning my room gives me a great sense of immediate accomplishment. Like, you're in control of your life, and your action is rewarded immediately.

Pick up dirty socks and clothes ---> room less dirty
Rearrange books and stationary items ----> more aesthetics on the bookshelf
Vaccuum the carpet ----> healthier personal environment

Il y a beaucoup de vêtements que j'ai déjà mises, mais maintenant ils sont trop grands pour moi, parce que j'ai perdu beaucoup de poids. Je vais les apporter à Taïwan, pour mon papan, parce que... um... parce qu'il a pris du poids.

Sé que quedo solamente para 3 semanas en Taiwán, pero pienso que es suficiente para visitir mis parientes y amigos. Estoy emocionado.

但是要走之前, 還是得要把一些事情處理. 開會, 面試, 和更多活動

倒數11天

No comments:

Post a Comment